Many people still refuse to eat in the hope of shedding the extra pounds, but that doesn't do any good - all the lost kilos come back. But the best diet is the right diet. Knowing what you need to eat to lose weight is very important - it should be nutritious, healthy and fat-burning food.
Which healthy foods can help you lose weight
What can I eat to lose weight? It seems impossible at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are quite a few good right products that don't settle on the sides, but instead, they help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All of this leads to fat burning.
- nut. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fats, they saturate the body quickly for a few hours, and contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. The most important thing is to know the measurements, as all nuts are very high in calories. Eating about 10 small pieces or 2-3 walnuts a day is enough, use them as a snack or for breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage, and apples feature prominently in vegetables. They are all very low-calorie and great for the body. Cabbage helps remove all excess material from the gut. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well hydrated, and are rich in vitamins and trace elements. Apples are nutrient-dense, and they can eliminate prolonged hunger due to fiber without depositing excess weight.
- Don't forget fruit. The best fat burners are of course citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which can prevent colds and improve mood. Inside the white clapboard are special substances that help burn fat. In addition, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Thanks to flavonoids and essential oils, oranges fight fat and quickly saturate with fiber. And, of course, pineapple is the best dessert to replace unhealthy chocolate, taste delicious and even aid in weight loss due to the activation of gastric juices.
- Low-fat dairy products, but all natural, without additives and dyes - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. They both contain protein, which is necessary for harmony, and calcitriol, which affects cells and removes fat.
- Spices like cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many of you may have heard of their beneficial properties. The essential oil contained in ginger can promote the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon can lower sugar levels, and because of this, it removes fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juices, helping the stomach digest junk and heavy food more quickly.
Beverages are equally useful, such as high-quality green tea or red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - substances that slow down the process of fat gain almost twice as much, not only under the skin, but also in the fat that forms around the internal organs.
Red wine fights excess deposits due to resveratrol -- it blocks receptors in fat cells and slows the process.
List of Weight Loss Products by Category
So, what exactly should be included in the daily diet to not harm the body and at the same time get rid of the pesky kilos? Let's take a closer look at the list of weight loss products.
Rejecting meat products during weight loss can lead to the exact opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. This is all because it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. Plus, it's digested for a long time - which can keep you full for hours.
Choose only low-fat meats:
- lean beef, no fat layer;
- chicken fillet;
- Turkey cutlets.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, trabeculae, iodine - all of which regulate the function of the thyroid gland, the speed of which the body's metabolic processes depend.
Dietary dishes should be based on low-fat fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following in your menu:
Every meal should contain a certain amount of protein, and the more the better.
Vegetables and Vegetables
These products are the basis of the diet, and they should be the most—about 70 percent of your total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy and low in calories but satisfying. Plant fiber improves stomach function and normalizes metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, radishes, zucchini, celery, and any fresh herbs. Generally, you can eat it without restriction as it has the lowest calorie content.
There are many controversial ideas about the usefulness of fermented dairy products, but they still contain calcium that breaks down fat cells, and they also contain easily digestible carbohydrates, which means they are necessary for the body.
Thanks to the amino acid tryptophan, hard cheeses perfectly interrupt the urge to eat sweet and noxious foods. Once in the body, it turns into endorphins, which, as you know, are pleasure hormones.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- Not more than 2. 5% fat, but not fat-free kefir;
- cottage cheese without additives, with a fat content of not more than 5%;
- natural yogurt;
- Cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties with up to 20% fat.
fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended in place of sweets and starchy foods, as they have no particular effect on blood sugar levels, are well absorbed and do not deposit in fat. However, they should only be consumed within 16 hours.
You should pay special attention to grapefruit, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados and kiwis. As for berries, these are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
cereals for weight loss
Although all grains are high in calories and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are essential to the body and aid in weight loss. They saturate quickly and are rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium, and iron.
Buckwheat, black rice, barley, oats, and rye are best for this diet.
First, don't forget the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink standard water for your body - this will speed up the weight loss process.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve your metabolism with the help of:
- green tea, but only of good quality;
- cinnamon, ginger tea;
- water "sushi";
- A small amount of dry red wine.
Product portfolio for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that in order to lose weight faster, while maintaining muscle mass, which is the mass of the body, and keeping the skin from sagging, it is not enough to leave only healthy foods in the diet. It is also important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be eaten with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Grains and pastas are also best paired with vegetables, rather than protein foods, as most people are used to. Carbohydrates and vegetables can satisfy hunger for a long time and convert calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins can become heavy foods and are most likely to cause weight gain.
- It is recommended to eat fruit separately from all other foods and only in combination with each other. They are digested quickly, so they are an ideal snack between meals.
- Fats and proteins are great companies for regulating blood sugar levels and keeping you full for longer. Ideal options are natural yogurt with nuts or a green salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be mixed with nuts, but they are absorbed well with dried fruits. From this set you can make many candy-chocolate and bread roll substitutes. But it's also important to stick to the norm - no more than 30 grams a day.
Top 10 Weight Loss Recipes
Eating right and losing weight are not fairy tales at the same time, but reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use a balanced, low-calorie diet to lose weight.
Low Calorie Tofu Dessert
- 15 g gelatin;
- 300 grams low-fat cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- Pour the gelatin sheets in a small amount of cold water, let sit for 15 minutes, and bring to a boil.
- We interrupted all other ingredients with a whisk, mixed with the gelatin and blended again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and refrigerate to set.
Salmon with Spinach Sauce
- 250 g fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- 2 tablespoons cream, fat free;
- Half a lemon.
- Soak spinach in boiling water for one minute. Liquids can be slightly salted.
- Fry the fish in a small amount of oil for about 4 minutes per side.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a pot, add cream, a pinch of salt, and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with the spinach and pour the sauce onto a plate.
Chicken and Broccoli Hot Salad
- 2 shallots;
- a small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons olive oil and equal parts soy sauce;
- garlic clove;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil broccoli and chicken until tender, chop and add to salad bowl. We put olives in it.
- Chop onions, fry in oil, mix with chopped garlic, and transfer to chicken with cabbage.
- We filled the dish with a soy sauce and oil mixture left over from frying the onions and garlic.
Cheese and Vegetable Soup
- Packaging of vegetable mixtures;
- fresh vegetables;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil and send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese there. We are waiting for the veggies to soften and the cheese to melt.
- We add spices to your liking.
- Boil the eggs, then serve half the eggs with chopped herbs.
Creamy Carrot Lentil Soup
- 100ml milk;
- 100 g lentils;
- 400 g carrots;
- One liter of vegetable broth.
- We rub the carrots, fry them a little, put them in the pan and add all the other products in the list there.
- We are waiting for the ingredients to boil and cook until the lentils are puffed up and seasoned with spices.
- We use a blender to break and serve.
Beet Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs and grate with a grater.
- We start with beets in a salad bowl, covered with yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and yogurt.
- 100 grams whole wheat flour;
- a zucchini;
- an egg;
- A glass of fat-free milk.
- Grind the zucchini and mix with the other ingredients on the list.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper and blend until smooth.
- Fry both sides in a pan like regular pancakes.
Eggplant with Tomatoes and Cheese
- an eggplant;
- 140 grams low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- garlic cloves.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, fry lightly, and place on a baking sheet.
- We topped with a few cups of tomatoes, chopped garlic, and sprinkled with cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 g cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 g low-fat sour cream;
- 200 g mushrooms;
- 400g chicken fillet.
- We put the fish fillets in the mould and cover with the tomato slices and mushroom slices.
- Season with spices, then combine with grated cheese and sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes and heated it up to 180 degrees.
Salad with Mustard Cheese Dressing
- fresh vegetables;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- garlic clove;
- Three tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Tear lettuce leaves by hand and place in a bowl with chopped vegetables.
- We mixed grated cheese with mustard, yogurt, and chopped garlic and filled the plate with this mixture.